Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Water, water everywhere...

I am really not shaking off the rashes on my arms and legs. They're concentrated around the knees and elbows but seem to be spreading and montelukast seems to be having hardly any impact. The next step must be to purge all chocolate and all "real" decaf coffee. I'm pretty certain that decaf instant is harmless but the stuff that comes out of percolator machines usually feels lethal and leads to blurred eyesight. I'm getting use to the idea that whenever I  have a meal my nose starts running. That surely cannot be right however - for instance today I was able to buy a baguette with ham and cheese - aah and then I followed it with a small bar of dairy chocolate and drank it with a cup of real decaf coffee. That's the problem - it's going to be water, water everywhere and nary a drop to drink!

RAS

No comments: