Thursday, February 05, 2009

Another test

Another big test this weekend as I attend a dinner that I have been to in early February for several years now. The last two years have been miserable, picking at highly prepared food and grabbing for bread rolls to try to fill my stomach whilst watching everyone else consuming copious bottles of wine.

Now I'm looking forward to enjoying some white wine myself and being a little merrier in conversation. So far the year is going well, my tolerance levels remain high and we are managing my diet sensibly. Cutting down the amount of chocolate I was eating seems to have helped, as does eating lots of fish. I'm probably taking montelukast no more than once a week now, usually when I know I will have to partake of commercial catering. If fish is served I can then tolerate a small amount of pepper and whatever other herbs are used.

RAS

No comments: