I popped into a newsagents for a snack as I skipped lunch and could not eat a meal until late.
I bought a cheese dip and then spotted some flapjack. It was topped with white chocolate and looked delicious. Now flapjack is made from oats and treacle, isn't it? I bit into this flapjack and it tasted of walnut. It was nice, apart from the faint taste of walnut, which I've never particularly liked.
I looked at the wrapper. It mentioned chocolate but nothing about nuts. The list of ingredients was too small to read especially as my eyes were blurring a little. There seemed to be no other immediate ill-effects so I ate about two thirds before giving up.
As I walked away my tongue and lips began to tingle and my throat began to choke. Thankfully the effects did not last long.