Sunday, October 15, 2006

The common cold

Earlier I wondered what would happen when I got a cold.

After all, the daily antihistamine is also a basic cold remedy.

Now I can answer the question, I think. For the Aswan Dam burst and the Nile flowed forth for five days - or so it seemed.

Of course it may not have been a cold. It came on fast on Tuesday night following the meal in which I was fed tomato juice disguised as a casserole. So it might have been an odd kind of hay fever. It was certainly different from any kind of cold I've had before and at the time it started I upped the dose of antihistamines to try to counteract the dose of tomato I'd been fed. However it's not the hay fever time of year and seems an odd reaction to a tomato casserole.

Normally a cold is somewhat of a battle and normally I, for one, start off with flu-like symptoms, aches and pains and general misery, before succumbing. This one came on fast and furious without warning. I did some more investigations on the web for clues. Nobody seems to have much to say about this phenomenon - except that there are a number of useful explanations of the difference between a cold and hay fever to be found.

Certainly I had a sore eye for a couple of days. A sign of hay fever. Against that, it is the season for colds and in fact my son seems to have caught it from me. Perhaps it was a combination of both - and a cold is a kind of allergic reaction to a harmless virus - or perhaps the antihistamines served to speed up the process. Five days later it feels like it's on the way out, thankfully.

One month after my blood tests, still no sign of any results arriving.

1 comment:

Julia Franklin said...

So is possible that HIV Disease can be cured because I have been scammed so many times not until I came across this great man Dr Akhigbe who helped me at first I never believe all this comment and post about him and I was very sick because I have been infected with HIV/AIDS for the past two year,just last 2 months I keep reading the testimony about this man named Dr Akhigbe they said that the man is so powerful he have cured different type of diseases, I keep monitoring his post of some people about this man and I found out that he was real so I decided to give him a trial I contacted him for help and he said he was going to help me get my cure that all I needed to do was to send him money to prepare the medication after which it will be sent to me via DHL courier delivery services which I did to my greatest surprise the medication was sent to me he gave me instructions to follow on how to drink it that after  three weeks I should go for check up,after taking the medicine and follow his instruction after three weeks I went back to the hospital for another test, at first I was shocked when the doctor told me that I was  negative I ask the doctor to check again and the result was still the same negative that was how I free from  HIV VIRUS at of the shock I decided to come and share my own testimony with you for those who think there is no cure for HIV VIRUS the cure as finally come'  out stop doubting and contact Dr Akhigbe via email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com he will help you out you can also whatsApp him via +2348142454860 he is also perfect in curing DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS,  CANCER ,HEPATITIS A AND B,ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE. NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA,KIDNEY DISEASE, SPIDER BITE, LUPUS,EXTERNAL INFECTION, COMON COLD, PAIN IN JOINT,EPILEPSY,STROKE,STOMACH DISEASE. ECZEMA, EATING DISORDER etc believe me that deadly disease is not longer a deadly sentence because dr akhigbe has the cure.the godfather of herbal root.
email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com         whatsapp number.  +2348142454860  website: https://drrealakhigbe.weebly.com